Initating, Implementing, controlling and following up on all activities for Proposals/Tenders/Bids in Western, North West & Southern Regions with all related matters could be available leading to a winnable and profitable proposals
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the effective and efficient operation of tenders activities (pre-submission and Post submission), day to day and Long run Tenders and Bids
2. Follow-up on purchasing tenders, participate in and Tenders are filled out satisfying clients requirements complying with company s criteria s.
3. Coordinating with any Division especially with Sales, Planning, Operation, Engineering, Engineering Subcontractor, Finance, Procurement and Regulatory Affairs ensuing fulfillment of any requirements
4. Ensuring all product lines required are sourced and included in tender document satisfying clients requirements complying with company s criteria s.
5. Reviewing Calculation sheets ensuring all quotations are quoted with the proper provisions.
6. Ensuring process is met such as but not limited to, collecting pricing strategy, technical data, compliance sheets, and bank guarantees are processed correctly and on time
7. Ensuring tender submittal on time, Opening session has been attended, and announce all information to concerned department.
8. Analyzing tenders results and comparing it with another tenders/awarded projects.
9. Prepare Bids and Tenders reports/activities ensuring all data are available
10. Escalate on time and per process on critical concerns
11. Ensuring all adminstrative bidding work such as but not limited to (Proper archiving, Electronic Database, Registers, etc ) are properly maintained and updated
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Knowledge of Bidding Process and Governmental Procurement law in Saudi Arabia
Communications and Negotiation skills are required with proper Time Management skills
Able to highlight Tenders Risks
Owning Tenders/bids from request to purchase till submission and post submission requirements and justification which lead to increase winning chances of tenders
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)