Building a leading business for tenders and distributors in the field of Pharmaceuticals and search for and review new business opportunities, develop pricing strategies and effective sales & marketing campaigns.
• Provide guidance, analysis & management of the tendering process from preparation of tender documentation right through to contract award.
• Prepare Tenders / costing policies and produce a work plan.
• Negotiating tenders and direct purchasing opportunities with government s, military, police, private and educational institutions.
• Analyze tender documentation including products, services, quantities, delivery deadlines, terms, and conditions.
• Control the Bid & proposal cycle from start to completion, including any materials required to be submitted to the customer.
• Have good relations with key persons to control decision making inside accounts.
• Understand the tender timeline and develops a schedule plan to meet the relevant milestones on time.
• Conduct customer visits as needed to understand customer requirements.
• Store and files all customer/supplier documentation on a tracking system, ensuring all submitted or received information can be tracked.
• Development of the business case for each project, ensuring target profit rates is maintained.
• Prepare Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents, analyze and compare responses from suppliers/vendors of all prices, delivery dates, terms, and conditions.
• Provide timely reporting, forecasting, and recommendations to senior management.
• Establish effective communication with executives and managers across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales & marketing activities.
• Oversee the transportation of goods from Warehouses to the consumer.
• Develop and implement workflow and logistics processes.
• Work directly with distributors on order completion and delivery.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies Pharmaceuticals