Thomson Reuters Legal is the global market leader in legal data and software solutions. We empower legal professionals within law firms, corporates, governments, and academic institutions with intelligent legal data and software solutions that help in making confident decisions and re-inventing the way they do their work.
Thomson Reuters MENA is looking for a Territory Manager based in Dubai reporting to the MENA Sales Director for Legal Professionals.
• Manages and grows revenue and market share of Thomson Reuters legal data & software solutions in designated accounts/territory in the MENA region (mainly in UAE, KSA & Qatar).
• Opening and winning new business to expand Thomson Reuters legal business foot print in the region. The person will be an active hunter seeking opportunities and progressing the commercial conversation with clients.
• Develops and maintains high level relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth and retention.
• Develops and executes territory & account strategy collaborating with different internal teams to deliver a comprehensive product offering to meet overall customer needs.
• Develops key stake holder communities both internal and external.
• Act as an expert for legal data and software solutions and advise clients to improve workflow and to overcome challenges.
• Selling TR legal data & software solutions to existing and new clients within the designated territory.
• Maintain deep knowledge of the designated accounts/territory and the clients workflow and challenges.
• Act as point of contact for the client and orchestrates the entire relationship.
• Strategically develops, executes and maintains a growth-centric business plan and own overall strategy for revenue growth and retention.
• Accountable for end-to-end service delivery and performance.
• Develops strong, high level, contact network within the designated territory including C and E level executives and department heads.
• Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and identifies new business opportunities and maintains relationships with key decision makers.
• Applies knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions to promote sales and revenue growth.
• Keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to other internal stakeholders.
• Maintain accurate pipeline on salesforce for forecast and reporting purposes.
• Maintains up to date product knowledge on all products and solutions.
• Serves as a business advisor to promote long term relationships with the client and drives overall customer satisfaction.
• Acts as customer s advocate internally and business ambassador within client s organization.
Skills & Competencies
• Self-starter with a strong sales & account management experience, preferably within the legal data/solutions sector with a legal/legal technology educational background.
• Fluency in English is a must and Arabic would be a plus.
• Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows.
• Strong relationship building skills and experience in establishing C level relationship.
• Proven account management experience in a customer facing environment required.
• Ability to develop and execute a territory and account plan.
• Problem solving skills and ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
• Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
• Strong collaboration skills & strong interpersonal skills.
• Self-confident and comfortable working under limited supervision.
• A desire to compete and win business in a team setting.
• Wide contact network across MENA region would be an advantage
• Proficient in PowerPoint and other presentational software.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .
Dubai-Dubai-United Arab Emirates