KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Testing and Commissioning Manager to join our award winning team based on our Riyadh site.
This critical role will be responsible for managing the complete testing and commissioning program for assigned projects with responsibility for all deliverables and schedules. The Testing and Commissioning Manager will oversee any issues related to the assigned projects and to supervise assigned commissioning engineers.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
• To apply the company testing and commissioning approach and philosophy (international best practices) to on-going projects
• To understand and apply the project contract to the execution of the work
• To be cognizant of business opportunities with current clients both in terms of new work and current contract changes in scope
• To develop, and utilize the master commissioning document library for creation of project specific Testing and Commissioning Plans, Method Statements, and Reports
• To perform quality control checks on Document Review, Site Inspection, and Test Reports generated by the Testing and Commissioning Engineers
• To verify that abnormal conditions identified by the Commissioning Engineers are being resolved correctly and in a timely manner
• To assist Testing and Commissioning Engineers in the study and resolution of abnormal system conditions when necessary
• To author a project Testing and Commissioning Schedule and to verify its incorporation into the Project Schedule
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 12 years career experience with a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent .
KEO s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.