Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are contributing to bring energy safer, more reliable and affordable, and cleaner. Total s objective is to become the responsible energy major, and a market leader in developing and distributing low carbon energy on a global scale.
You have the opportunity to join Total Solar to take up a new challenge, and join the solar energy industry within the Total Group. We are looking for a talented, committed and entrepreneurial project finance analyst
In an industry that is reshaping the world s energy future, there s no better place to be than Total Solar!
The Project Finance and Economics Team is responsible to (i) define the financing strategy for Total Solar s projects, (ii) raise the required non-recourse debt to partly fund its developments, (iii) prepare and assess projects economics, and (iv) advise on equity strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for a Lead Project Finance Advisor include the following tasks. Other duties may be assigned on a need basis.
• Support the growth of the platform in the Middle-East, and support business development team in the origination of new investment opportunities;
• Maintain existing and develop new relationships with local banks, being aware of financial market conditions and trends;
• With support when needed and under the leadership of the Project Finance and Economics Team in Paris, undertake market soundings, prepare debt terms, and coordinate negotiations with banks for non-recourse financings;
• Lead due diligence worktreams;
• Take full responsibilities and ownership of financial models and conducting the required analysis and sensitivities;
• Assist in the preparation of internal documentation, presentations, reports and financial analysis on new investment opportunities.