The following position is for our reputed client, a company based in Dubai from FMCG / Beauty Industry.
Salary ranges 8,000 - 10,000AED
MAIN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and maintain training standards, manuals and protocols.
• Maintain strong & professional relationships with Retail and Spa partners.
• Ensure Sales team is trained and updated with product knowledge and adhering to set standards and policies in order to deliver exceptional quality of services in a very competitive environment.
• Supporting and improving sales growth across stores through consistent execution of customer experience.
• Improve store retail standards through consistent execution of merchandising by guidelines, good housekeeping and organization, customer experience through services (express spa treatments) and product and sales training.
• Coaching and developing of the front line team as well as partner store teams. Ensure stores have correct, skilled resources, stocks to meet operational and customer needs and experience.
• Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
• Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
• Training & People development – Identify skill sets necessary to perform the roles and responsibilities of each team member. Implement training programs to close gaps between skill and desired skill levels needed for every individual.
• Develop a performance measurement framework and facilitate feedback to team members for customer service, technical skills, competitive feedback and other communication in order to enhance quality and performance.
• Provide strategic and operational training in various areas. Lead facilitated workshops and deliver learning.
• Working within a budget to devise training that reflects the needs of the business and company vision. Communicate the company values, Philosophy and vision to all Shiffa Ambassadors.
• Deliver training and development to support and maximize key performance indicators and key retail ratios ( conversion, Average spend, average unit, productivity and service objectives)
• Monitor and maintain training budget, keeping accurate record of expenditure, keeping updated on variances or projected spend with finance department.
• Ensure best standards of grooming are met at store level consistently in alignment with the company’s guidelines and standards.
• Other tasks as enumerated from time to time.
• Merchandises and display produces as per company standard.