Posted Date: Jun 10, 2018
Expiry Date: 2018/08/09
Training Supervisor -
The responsibility of Training Supervisor is to manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that Training & Career Development programs are developed and managed using a data driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives.
Working as a member of the Nesma Trading s Training Team to achieve its organizational purpose, specifically by planning, convening and delivering Trading s training courses within Nesma Trading s programs to improve the competence of Trading s staff:
• Plan, convene and deliver training courses & workshops both in the kingdom wide and, designed with the overall intention of improving the competence of Nesma Employees
• Keep up to date with latest developments in training methodology and issues.
• Liaise with operation department and projects to ensure that the needs of staff are understood and met.
• Contribute to the design, planning and reviewing of courses across Nesma Trading s program.
• Work with the Managers and team leaders to ensure consistency between client s requests and training practice.
• Liaise and offer support where appropriate to other Associate Trainers working on Nesma courses to ensure consistency of practice.
• Liaise and offer support where appropriate to other Nesma Associate Trainers working in regional offices to ensure consistency.
• Represent Nesma Trading at training events and other networks and forums.
• Any other reasonable tasks or duties as required by the General Manager or HR Manager.
• Work within company policy and procedures as outlined in the Safety Manual and OSHA Safety rules.
• This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
• Experience in the field must be available
• Speaking English fluently
• Leadership skills
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Human Resources and Recruitment
Number of Vacancies:
Years of Experience :
Nesma Trading, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nesma Holding, was established in 2004 as the trading and support services arm of the group for the Oil & Gas industry. With its Headquarters in Al-Khobar Saudi Arabia, Nesma Trading provides high quality services in diverse sectors. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service, product quality second to none, increased flexibility, and greater value.
Nesma Trading operates through Strategic Business Divisions with activities in various segments of the industry. Our core business activities include Construction, Facility Management, Technical Systems, Catering, Events Management, Business Ventures, Travel & Tourism, and Trading of Building Material.
What ties all of our divisions together is our commitment to our core values: integrity, fairness, innovation, quality, continuous development and a sense of competitive challenge. Guided and empowered by these core values, Nesma Trading is dedicated to bringing to life diverse business ideas and innovative solutions.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :