• BA/BS and 8-10 years related experience including 4 years of management is Equivalent work experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
• US Army Military training in MOS 92 /920 Serie s .
• Trained on Defense Property Book Accounting System (DPBAS), is preferred.
• Working knowledge of TS-MATs
• Must meet USCENTCOM physical / medical requirements.
• Must deploy to USCENTCOM training locations with austere living conditions.
• 10 years experience as a US Army Officer, Senior/Master Warrant Officer in MOS 920A (Property Accounting Technician); or equivalent civilian service.
• U.S. Army Advanced NCO Course (ANCOC) or Advanced Officer Course graduates with knowledge of Army training support systems and procedures.
• Strong working knowledge and understanding of AR 710-2 (Inventory Management), AR 725-5 (Property Accountability), AR 725-50 (Requisitioning, Receipting, and Issue System), DA-PAM 710-2-1 (Using Unit Supply System-Manual Procedures), and DA PAM 710-2-2 (Supply Support Activity System-Manual Procedures).
• A strong understanding of Army SKO and BII component grouping.
• Advanced knowledge in the operation of ULLS-4 Data System.
• Advance knowledge Global Combat Support System (GCSS) Army.
• Ability to demonstrate leadership and management skills, including a professional demeanor.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
• Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
• Ability to prioritize responsibilities in order to handle a demanding workload.
• Must have strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
• Ability to anticipate internal client needs.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate in oral and written English with an advanced level of skill.
• Intermediate level computer skill in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to effectively articulate information to management.
• Ability to use independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives.
• Must have an active Secret security clearance.
• Must have a valid US D river L icense, able to obtain a US Government Motor Vehicle Operator License and Kuwait Driver License.
• Must possess or be able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC).
• Must be able to maintain USG network access.