, Posted on March 15, 2018
• Degree/Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university
• Minimum 8-10 years experience in banking including at least 5 years as a dealer in the dealing room(s) of a reputed bank(s) in UAE
• Currently in UAE
• Quoting and covering in foreign exchange spot, forwards and swaps markets.
• Form views on currency movements and advises customers.
• Run multiple positions and to monitor the movements in various currencies and other securities simultaneously.
• Handle high volume forex transactions in volatile markets.
• Efficiently manage money market operations including lending, borrowing and making use of arbitrage opportunities.
• Have a clear understanding of various ratios and regulations in respect of Treasury functions and the ability to manage the operations within the various risk and regulatory limits.
• Have the ability to quickly spot and make use of income earning opportunities in various markets within the risk limits.
• Have the leadership qualities to guide others in the dealing room to achieve individual as well as group targets.
• Be prepared to accept higher responsibilities as and when required.
Industry Type :
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area :
Finance / Treasury
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job