A multinational company requires an Accounting graduate with 3-5 years in the Treasury in an ERP environment.
• Responsible to handle with Share Service Center and all concerned to process all outward payments. (Supplier, Employee / Customer Claims etc)
• Furnishing all supporting documents to SSC to records bank charges JVs thoroughly.
• Arrange for signature and approval for all payment instructions to the banks through THEMIS, cheques, /transfers... etc.
• Follow and update daily bank position
• Prepare the Weekly/ Monthly Cash Flow statements.
• Interact with banks & Group Treasury for disbursements, remittances, exchange rates, bank charges, clarifications etc.
• Close coordination with SSC team to post & record all Interco and interbank funds transfer.
• Full responsibility towards cheques like cheques printing, keeping it in safe custody, maintain the cheque register in SAP, monitor & record new cheque books.
• Coordinate with the Accounts Payable and Credit team for all payments and collections forecast.
• Keep all treasury schedules updated PDC Issued Register, Bank charges control, TLBU loan, EIBOR, Intercompany Invoices, Forex GL, Euro Payment Projection, Weekly Balances etc.
• To ensure archive of all necessary documents related to own activities.
• To review & update all internal procedures related to Treasury activities periodically.
• Payment process timely and accurately.
• Cash Flow Preparation
• Controlling and recording the bank charges.
• Strict implementation internal procedures related to Treasury.
• Validation of entire jobs handling by SSC.
• Responsible to handle Treasury Report.