JOIN US IMMEDIATELY
• Industrial Management or equivalent / High School.
• 3 years experience in oil & gas warehouse operations. Candidate must be experienced in Oil & gas and drilling industry
• Organize daily and weekly activities in order to ensure correct material and equipment are delivered on time as per schedule and requirements.
• Ensure that work is performed efficiently, professionally, and in a timely manner, with due regard to the safety of persons, the environment and equipment.
• Maintain a valid record with history of tubular, tools, equipment and material stored in yards.
• Maintain and fully utilize yards' spaces to ensure material and equipment or drill strings are stored in proper and orderly manner.
• Ensure correct storage of all equipment and tools to safeguard their durability.
• Participates in pre-job safety meetings and JSA meetings to ensure that operating instructions and procedures are read and understood so that crew can work in safe environment.
• Control and assist with loading of normal and heavy equipment and equipment movement from /to yards or warehouse.
• Liaise with DSSA Maintenance Workshop for periodic inspections and maintenance of facilities / equipment.
• Control and administrate the jobs and services executed under the calloff basis agreements of Repair, Straightening & Inspection services of drill pipes & other drilling equipment.
• Oversee and control works executed by third parties' staff (outsource) at warehouse and yards areas and on the ERP and where applicable.
• Inspect tools and equipment in preparation for routine maintenance and repairs.
• Repair maintain and service tubular, subs, drilling equipment, well control equipment and bottom hole assembly (BHA) tools in a timely manner in order for operations to run
• Ensures accurate and proper handling of tubular and drill string tool movement to and from third parties workshops for repairs and modifications or rectifications.
• Periodically should dope the drill pipes which are for long storage and ensure thread protectors and end-caps are securely fastened.
• Maintain proper stocks of slings. bulldog grip and lumber for stacking or bundling are available.
• Maintain and laisse with Drilling Engineer for loan out of drill pipes.
• Ensure bundling drill pipes always stung with 2 slings of equal length and double wrapped and choked around the tubular and slack end with clamp or bulldog grip
• Tubular Stacks to be maintained on regular basis and posts to be checked.
• Coordinates with third party inspection crews for tubular and tools inspection around yards or as requested. Coordinate with Logistics for transport for drill pipe based on rig load out forecast
• Administrate the disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes in coordination with ail concerns and in line with company and statutory requirements.
• Administrate the disposal of operational metal scrap in line with company and statutory Requirements
• Excellent written and communication skill in English. Ability to work at height, knowledge of drilling, well as rig operations, ability to understand drilling tool/equipment's drawing. Able to repair the drilling tool/equipment's
• Advanced computer skills on Oracle
• GULF Experience will be preferred
• Age Group: 25 to 35 Years
• Only male candidates need to apply.
Sal Qr 3500-4000 Accommodation Transport
KINDLY EMAIL US YOUR UPDATED CV (Word Format) ALONG WITH PP SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, PASSPORT COPIES, PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL, CERTIFICATES, CURRENT SALARY,
Required Candidate profile