No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are looking to recruit an Emirate talent as Greeter for Al Futtaim Motors responsible by receiving the walk-in customers at the showroom and being the first point of contact for the customer s Drive Magic Moments experience.
Your responsibility will be as below:
• Receive and assist customers in the showroom by directing them to the concerned staff member (Sales Executives or Managers where required) to ensure their requirements are met and maintain the standards of the overall customer experience
• Maintain a basic level of product knowledge to be able to assist customers when required
• Identify VIP customers and notify the Sales and Branch Managers
• Entertain customers if all the Sales Executives and managers are busy with other customers by answering any questions they might have (where possible) to ensure that the customers do not leave before they are assisted by one of the staff members
• Cover for the branch Receptionist as and when required including periods of leave, lunch/prayer breaks.
• The Receptionist s responsibilities include:
1) Attend to all incoming calls and transfer calls to the concerned staff members. Take note of any messages for staff members that are not available and pass on the message in a prompt manner
2)Facilitating outgoing calls for staff members and keeping track of any personal calls being made to make sure they are charged to the respective individual
3) The receptionist is also expected to deal with customer enquiries such as showroom timings, locations, telephone numbers etc ; technical queries and comp
To be a successful candidate for this role: You must be an Emirati hold UAE national passport and UAE national book, Must hold a High School Degree, ICDL or equivalent desired. At least 3 years of experience in a similar role gained in the service industry in a reputed organization, You must have a good communicator in English; Arabic an advantage and Knowledge of PBX Board handling. You should have an effective Communicator, Interpersonal Skills and Customer Service Skills (Strong presence over the phone).
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development