Performs aircraft maintenance tasks on the UH-60M as required using the specific OEM Operators Manual, Maintenance Test Flight Manual, Check List Manual, and any other directives pertinent to the environment. Removes and installs aircraft systems and subsystem assemblies and components including engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions, mechanical flight controls and their components. Services and lubricates aircraft systems, subsystems, and components. Prepares aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks. Performs scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance actions. Uses common measuring tools, precision measuring gages and alignment fixtures. Performs aircraft and related components routine and special inspections. Performs maintenance operational checks. Diagnoses and troubleshoots aircraft subsystems using special tools and equipment as required. Uses and performs operator maintenance on tools, special tools and Aircraft Ground Support Equipment (AGSE). Prepares aircraft maintenance forms and records. Conducts MNG OJT training as required. Ensures that all related maintenance operations are conducted in a safe manner.
1. Ensures that UH-60M Aircraft maintenance functional activities and procedures among designated organizations are planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve established platform operational readiness objectives.
2. Responsible for the compliance with established maintenance systems, processes, procedures and reports that provide immediate situational awareness of platform readiness rates.
3. Establishes daily maintenance operational goals, objectives and priorities for implementation in-order to achieve stated readiness rates and MNG training objectives as required.
4. Oversees the daily maintenance management of individually assigned aircraft in support of the Production Control (PC) Manager.
5. Works within the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, and standards.
6. Directs inquires, investigations, and research analysis related to aviation maintenance of UH-60M Aircraft and supporting maintenance activities to the PC Manager.
7. Supervises individuals as assigned.
8. Ensures all maintenance operations and related maintenance support activities are conducted in a safe manner.
9. In coordination with the PC Manager, supports the Downed Aircraft Recovery Team (DART) process and procedure.
10. Other tasks as directed by the PC Manager.
B. Independence: Performs within the broad guidelines of duties and responsibilities with significant choice of methods. Retains the authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: As assigned