Work with tech lead to design and program new solutions in the whole spectrum of virtual reality related software: from user interaction, interfaces and devices to functionalities like physics and AI.
• Rewrite existing systems as directed for increased functionality, reduced memory usage, and increased performance
• Continuously test, debug, profile, analyze, and optimize on applicable console, PC, mobile, and Web platforms.
• Research, Develop, and Implement current virtual reality software technologies in the industry
• Build on current technology and implement better solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction
• Software development of real-time 3D VR/AR User Interfaces
• Developing and testing new tools and applications
• Write well-commented, unit-tested code
• Design, review, and maintain functional specifications, wireframes, etc.
• Collaborate with clients, art team, and programming team
• Identify, investigate, and report problems for bug tracking
• Develop gameplay, tools, and networking logic for VR and AR applications
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services