We are looking for a Unity3D Developer to join our engineering and visualization ad Virtual Reality development team.
As Unity3D Developer you will be responsible for implementing functionality, translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional, interactive and engaging scene.
Your responsibilities as Unity Developer
• Plan and implement environment / scene functionality
• Transform design specification into functional scenes
• Communicate with other team members
• Establish effective strategy and development pipeline
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
• Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
• Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
You and your competencies
• Must have minimum 5 10 Years experience
• Must have excellent knowledge of Unity, VR & AR and simulations
• Experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
• Excellent Knowledge and experience with game physics
• Excellent Knowledge and experience in optimizing memory and space usage
• Must have excellent English language skills (written and oral), coupled with strong communication (written and oral) skills.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company globally with especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. We employ 13,000 experts and we constantly strive to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower people within our organisation, welcome individual differences and create multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll works across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecoms and Management Consulting.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
Apply for job online