• FINANCIAL STRATEGY: Supporting BU FC in formulating financial strategy for BU by analyzing short term & long-term business prospects & financial standings of BU.
Analyzing past trends, internal & external factors & performing SWOT analysis to assist BU FC in giving strategic direction to the BU for upcoming years.
• BUDGETING: Reviewing annual budget to report BU FC, the matters to be addressed in order to align the BU’s performance with the devised business strategy
• FINANCIAL REPORTING: Establishing robust & relevant reporting mechanism (using ERP) to support BU FC in timely & accurate decision making.
Monthly financial analysis to identify & highlight areas to BU FC that require immediate management attention due to weak controls and anticipated cost overrun.
• MONITORING & CONTROL: Review of project budget, project’s latest forecast, to report BU FC the areas where cost is likely to overrun.
Support BU FC in ensuring the application of budgetary, internal controls compliance and documentary requirements over the procurement process.
Review of project trial to identify areas requiring adjustment including advances, IR/GR, security deposits, sales taxes etc.
• BID ANALYSIS: Assisting BU FC in performance of SWOT analysis during bid evaluation process.
Supplementing BU FC by exploring the actual results of similar nature project to compare with the bid figures so as to highlight any discrepancy due to recent modernization in laws & regulations, inflation, currency exchange rate etc. to avoid any off beam future impact on Organization’s profitability.
• CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT: Assist BU FC to manage working capital by reporting the projected inflows & outflows.
Communicate with clients to ensure timely inflows as per terms of the contract so as to maintain positive cash flow of the project.
• MANAGING PEOPLE: Set individual targets, manage, develop & motivate staff & demonstrate leadership by suggesting & implementing improvements in complex internal procedures to ensure effective and efficient utilization of organization’s resources.
Directing & convincing other departments towards improved controls & adhering to company policies & procedures.
Be up-to date and have broad know-how of the industry to lead the team in right direction to support the organization’s vision & mission.
• BUSINESS PLAN, BUDGET & FORECAST:
Report balance cost to complete every project well in time.
Conduct audit & get statutory reports
Prepare and submit project budget to CFO for financial review and authorization by CEO before start of project execution.
• PROJECT MONITORING AND COST CONTROL:-
Compare and report on budgeted versus actual figures for each project on monthly basis.
Maintenance of accounting records and ensuring financial reporting of project as per best practices
Control and monitor BA establishment expenditures in accordance with budgeted comparison and achieve self-reliance in funding from existing projects resources.
Preparation of project budget approval.
Follow up the accounts of financial control manual
Report extra-ordinary events and deviation instantly to CFO/BA Head
Preparation of payroll and other benefits
Maintain fixed assets register in order.
• BANKING FACILITIES AND TREASURY FUNCTIONS:
To closely monitor funds movement by focusing on timely generation of invoices, follow up and chasing of receivables and administering payables
To facilitate smooth operation of future and existing projects while keeping financial charges at minimum
To arrange for and expedite procedures for Letter of Credit, L/G, Bid Bonds, leases and non-funded facilities with bank in accordance with division of responsibilities of treasury functions between BAs’ and Head office in close collaboration with treasury managers
• IMPLEMENTATION OF INTERNAL CONTROLS AND ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS:
To improve financial reporting documentation of systems for better internal control as per company policies and procedures for control
Be proactive and raise flag immediately on violations and bypass of systems
Be aware and monitor risks and communicate to CFO and BA Head
Keep checks and strict control on expenses and verify the sources; if doubtful
• FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT:
To monitor & suggest corrective measure Head BA, in order to control projects within budgeted limits with respect to cost, profitability, revenue generation and general monthly cash flows
To prepare, implement and update monthly cash flows in each BA and identify the reasons of variation from budget.
• MANAGING PEOPLE:
Achievement of financial objectives through the strong leadership by – setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to optimize the manpower resources.
• TAKING THE OWNERSHIP OF COMPANY QHSE POLICY:
Accountable to create a safe working environment, manage risks, reduce exposure to hazardous liability and ensure implementation of QHSE policy.
Comply with all QA/QC standards (DIMS standards) as applicable to the company systems, policies, procedures, and documents in order to deliver the expected quality of work.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
B.COM, M.COM, MBA FINANCE, ACMA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA Final, with 5 years’ experience in project Management.
• 8 to 12 years’ experience with Oil & Gas industries.
• Candidate should have good in UAE Market along with In depth knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, accounting policies & accounting software systems.
• In depth knowledge of business law & taxation matters to deal & conclude conflicts with vendors & customers.
Please share your updated resume along with professional picture on below email id: firstname.lastname@example.org