APPLY ONLY IF YOU CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Daily sales reports & supports receipts, checking all control aspects and entering accounting system & coordinating with restaurant on documentation and banking assistance.
• Restaurants & Office Petty cash expense receipt, checking and organizing reimbursement.
• Maintaining Profit/ Loss account, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statement.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns as per UAE law, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Bank account reconciliation of all bank accounts including credit card settlement.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
• Provide internal and external auditing services for the businesses.
• Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues
• Prepares and processes all food and beverage invoices for accounts payable.
• The Accountant must be willing to carry or do other task given by the management.
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
Min 6 year’s UAE experience in General Trading, Import Export, FMCG
Degree Holder in Accounts, Finance, Commerce
Must have UAE VAT filling experience
Flexible working hours
Strong reporting skills