THIS IS AN URGENT PLACEMENT
NEED SOMEONE CAN JOIN ASAP
1. Well experienced in International Trade, Cross trade, Import Operations, and Customs Laws.
2. Negotiate rates with various shipping lines, freight forwarders and agents.
3. Liaise with overseas suppliers to ensure smooth transactions
4. Resolve problems concerning shipment, logistics systems, documentation or general issues.
5. Develop and maintain strong relationships with all connected with the logistics process and shipping lines.
6. Monitor and track progress of shipments in transit & in port, proactively managing any issues before containers are under demurrage
7. Provide comprehensive logistical support daily for both inbound shipments, including data entry for report purposes, customs clearance monitoring, and hard copies filing
8. Maintain Import/Export Documentations, sending Shipping Instructions, BL control
1.Manage and plan the distribution process from receipt of items to the customer shipment
2.Receive all orders into the warehouse and cross check against procurement records. Check order accuracy and report any inconsistencies.
3.Manage the delivery schedule for the drivers and prepare staffing plan to ensure a consistent workflow during peak and off peak times
4.Keep accurate and detailed inventory of stock stored in the warehouse.
5.Implement excellent housekeeping and health and safety standards within the warehouse