Greetings from iQuest...!!!
Urgent Opening for Environmental & Behavioral Psychologists_Pune
Job Location- Pune
Experience 4-5 Years
• Analyzing how people interact and use equipment and technology
• Exploring ways to make technology more accessible to people.
• explaining workplace accidents and searching for ways to prevent such things from happening again in the future
• implementing user feedback into future iterations of product designs
• surveying populations to learn more about user needs or to discover which products appeal to specific demographics
• Creating safe products and designs intended to minimize human errors
• Designing medical equipment to minimize the risks of medical mistakes
• Psychologists examine users' needs and performance abilities to design equipment and work environments.
• They explore the relationship between individuals and technological devices. Study how noise affects the way people process information or human perception in the driving environment.
• Psychologists who study aging might focus on how older adults use automated systems or manage physical pain.
• Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation and recommendation reports.
• Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, and other specialists, and experts in law and business to address environmental problems.
• Provide technical support for environmental remediation projects and for legal actions
• Design projects leading to environmental protection, such as water reclamation facilities, air pollution control systems, and operations that convert waste to energy
• Monitor the progress of environmental improvement programs
• inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs to ensure compliance with environmental regulations
• Develop proposed project objectives and targets, and report to management on progress in attaining them.
• Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, and performing other general administrative duties.
• Advise corporations and government agencies of procedures to follow in cleaning up contaminated sites in order to protect people and the environment.
• Inform company employees and other interested parties of environmental issues.
• Assess the existing or potential environmental impact of land use projects on air, water, and land.
• Assist in budget implementation, forecasts, and administration.
• Develop site-specific health and safety protocols, such as spill contingency plans and methods for loading and transporting waste.
• Coordinate and manage environmental protection programs and projects, assigning and evaluating work.
• Design systems, processes, and equipment for control, management, and remediation of water, air, and soil quality.
• Provide environmental engineering assistance in network analysis, regulatory analysis, and planning or reviewing database development
• liaising with other professionals such as architects, surveyors, town planners and civil engineers
If you are interested, kindly send me your updated CV-Snehaln@iquest-consultants.com
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :
HSE (Health / Safety / Environment)