Job Title:- Mall Manager
- Coordinate and manage overall shopping mall business incl. operations, profitability, team management, tenant management, contractor services and marketing and promotional activity.
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the shopping mall, facilitating good environment for retailers business and pleasant shopping environment for customers.
- Develop local contacts, and acts as key liaison between Retail and Shopping Mall stakeholders.
- Manage overall shopping mall function incl. areas of property management, mall facilities and services, tenant management, leasing support, marketing & promotions
- Manage mall team to oversee daily operations, all contract staff works incl. maintenance, security & cleaning, mall administration and customer service
- Ensure mall operating policies and procedures are duly followed by the tenants, service providers, contractors, etc. incl. Occupational Health & Safety standards
- Prepare annual operating budget for shopping mall to be reviewed and approved by higher management. Ensure business functioning within budgeted costs and above targeted revenues
- Prepare and manage capital expenditures for mall as per approved budget
- Manage profitability of overall mall business by maximizing revenue opportunities and reducing operating costs
- Manage tenant relations through periodic town hall meetings. Receive complaints, suggestions and other improvement ideas to be updated with senior management for approval and plan for subsequent implementation
- Engage with customers through customer survey/focus group projects to identify ongoing needs in terms of products and services
- Prepare and maintain service-delivery contracts with service-level standards for all suppliers and contractors to ensure excellent customer and retailer service levels
- Perform annual review of retailer performance. In consultation with head office mall management and country management, recommend appropriate tenant mix/use for annual planning and implementation
- Perform periodic mall audits, customer surveys, trade area analysis to maintain current understanding of customer shopping habits, change in preferences, etc.
- Handle conflicts/dispute situation amongst tenants, customers, mall visitors in a smooth manner avoiding disruption to mall activity and upholding company reputation
- Ensure professional development for mall team delivering high performance
- Ensure overall safety and pleasant shopping environment for customers and thriving business ambiance for retail tenants
- A degree in Business Administration, Business Commerce, or Marketing, and MECSC/ICSC mall management qualification
- Minimum of 10 -15 years’ experience in managing shopping malls
Knowledge & Skills:
- Retail/Shopping Mall Business
- Property Management
- People Management, Marketing and Finance
- Conflict management skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) Skill
- Fluent In English/Arabic