• Design & develop creative pieces including product UI, landing pages, websites and banner ads.
• Maintain products appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards.
• Upgrade landing pages by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new solutions.
• Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Work closely with Tech Team and Optimization Team to apply style and user experience design to our products.
Skills & Requirements
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch.
• Good understanding of design principles, UX and layout strategies.
• Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and desire to expand your skill set.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a similar environment.
• Ability to research, prototype and create wireframes.
• Broad knowledge of digital technologies, with a passion for self-teaching and staying up-to-date on emerging trends.
• Detail-oriented, organized and hard-working.
• A team player with a positive outlook and good communication skills.