Huntington Ingalls Industries (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-Camber is currently seeking a qualified person to fill the role of USAFCENT Office of Special Investigations Logistics and Manpower OCONUS Support at Al Udeid, Qatar . This position is contingent upon contract award.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with and provide expertise to USAFCENT, AFOSI 2 FIR, AFOSI 24 EFIS, AFOSI WF, and AFOSI LG for new requirements in order to support operational needs. The duty location for this task will be Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar (AUAB).
• Coordinate and provide expertise in the preparation of logistics annexes for OPLANs and OPORDs, programming plans, contingency plans, and exercise plans.
• Analyze, identify, and monitor logistics limiting factors.
• Coordinate and provide expertise to all aspects of deployment/re-deployment planning, dispersal, sustainment, recovery, reconstitution, special exercises, and logistics support procedures.
• Assist completion of installation surveys to determine support capability.
• Provide expertise and planning support for associated units.
• Provide expertise to the base support planning process, to include compiling, coordinating, publishing, distributing, maintaining, and implementation of base support plans.
• Analyze and identify plan supportability. Identify shortfalls, disconnects, and alternate methods to enhance supportability of throughput and bed down forces.
• Assist and provide expertise in the preparation, compilation, coordination, publication, distribution, maintenance, and implementation of deployment guidance.
• Provide expertise in the identification of shortfalls in training and equipment issues for individuals identified for deployment. Relay all shortfalls and deficiencies to the corresponding AFOSI entity for corrective action.
• Provide expert logistical experience and assist the unit EC with accountability of all unit assigned equipment. Act as unit travel representative responsible for processing travel for unit personnel to include deployment travel for all subordinate units within the AOR. Act as unit lodging representative responsible for coordinating with host base lodging personnel to ensure lodging for OSI equities on AUAB and transient personnel. Assist the unit vehicle representative with accountability and maintenance of all OSI vehicles on AUAB and all OSI Light-armored vehicles within the AOR. Act as unit transient personnel representative responsible for meeting and transporting OSI personnel at AUAB to/from passenger terminal and Hamad International Airport to/from billeting.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of five years experience in the field equivalent to a USAF AFSC 2S0X1, 2T2X1, 2G0X1, 8U000; US Army MOS 92Y; USMC MOS 3043; USN LS Rating; or GS-2000 series.
• Minimum of five years experience working with JOPES, DCAPES, Intra Theater Airlift Request System (ITARS), TPFDD, planning, DTS, Equipment movement utilizing Travel Management Office (TMO), and Base Information Transfer Center (BITC).
• US Citizenship required
• Possess a U.S. Passport and meet visa requirements for travel to USCENTCOM AOR countries.
• Candidate must possess Secret Clearance
• All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
Industry Type :
Defence / Military / Government
Functional Area :