The Subsidiary is a leading AI company focused on Smart Government programs, public safety, economic planning, and national happiness. They strive at actionable intelligence for safer and smarter cities across these product offerings: data science, data management, intelligence, advisory services.
We are working with a Tech Giant based in the Middle East, focused on AI and cloud computing that builds and manages cloud computing infrastructure, performs fundamental and applied AI research, and deploy AI-centric industry solutions across different industries.
Their mission to build the largest cloud in the UAE and to offer Artificial Intelligence capabilities in Data, Cloud, Oil & Gas, Security, Intelligence and defense.
You will be part of the User Experience team of UX Designers and Visual Designers to build new generation of applications for Desktop, Web and Mobile devices. Shift the paradigm to create applications that optimize the connection of users, data and software in ways that reflect expectations of direct manipulation, real time feedback and simple yet powerful visualizations.
Push the limits of the latest Mobile and Web technologies to create new user experiences and empower users to investigate, analyze, and explore data in revolutionary ways. Work closely with other designers, program managers, developers, quality engineers, and many more groups to turn your ideas into products. Be an advocate for Design and share your passion with others, showing how powerful it can be to creating rich user experiences.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
• Analyze market and customer requirements to create core use cases. Express them via text, pictures or other media.
• Quickly turn concepts into wireframes and flow diagrams. Present them on the target devices to closely simulate the user experience.
• Improve your designs with feedback from product owner, custom success team, other designers, and engineers.
• Help others by providing constructive feedback on their own design specifications and implementations.
• Follow through with engineers as your feature gets built to the highest standards.
• Research new user interface paradigms in latest web, mobile apps, and analyze applicability in our space.
• Be an advocate for Design best practices and contribute to styles guides and UX Design guidelines.
• Create, lead and analyze usability studies to improve your design with direct user observation and feedback.
• Education: Minimum of Bachelor s degree in Sciences or Arts.
• Passion for Design a must.
• Solid knowledge of prototyping tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator) as well as workflow tools (Axure, Keynote, Omnigraffle, Visio).
• Strong problem solving skills. Out of the box thinker who can leverage a wide range of skills to present concise and practical solutions to complex problems.
• Some programming experience desirable.
• At least 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in user interface design and development.
• Strong analytical and communication skills. Must be able to learn new technologies and the domain space very quickly and present ideas in a team setting.
• Must have the eagerness to constantly strive to innovate and the ability to initiate discussions regarding new ideas.
• Team-oriented individual, positive attitude, energetic, result & delivery oriented, keen interest on quality and intense attention to detail.
If this resonates with you, please apply.