UX/UI Designer | Swan
Swan is UAE s unique grocery shopping application that provides its users a platform to shop for groceries both online and offline connecting them with their favorite retailers. Swan gathers a passionate team of technology and business experts who envision to provide a hybrid grocery shopping experience powered by cutting edge technology, AI & ML algorithms. With Swan customers can view their nearby promotions, order online deliveries and can even visit the stores and experience a modern shopping through Swan s phygital (Scan, pay & go) feature. Ultimately, Swan aims to reshape the face of retail, by bringing together the benefits of e-commerce and traditional shopping under one omnichannel platform.
Swan is looking for an UX/UI Developer in charge of creating user-focused services and a consistent user experience and want to work within multidisciplinary team.
• Research and identify user stories, user journeys and design problems and create product concepts and intuitive prototypes.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test ideas with users; iterate your designs based on feedback.
• Plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations
• Iterate your work based on user testing data and qualitative feedback
• Bachelor s degree in UX Design, Interaction Design or Graphics Design, Human Computer Interface Design, from an internationally recognized top tier institute or university.
• Ability to multitask , prioritize projects, communicate progress and expected milestones.
• Effective communicator , presenter, and negotiator. Strong communication
• Strong conceptualization ability for visualizing visual designs.
• Creative and problem-solving outlook, for imaginative designing, to create stunning designs, that ll engage users, and make them come back again & again (addicted) to the website/app.
• Adaptive to changing Business & Technology needs. Agile . Adaptive . Flexible .
• Ability to grasp concepts & ideas quickly, & learn new skills fast. Quick learner .
• Efficient & effective in planning and completing various design tasks. Efficient & Effective in time management . Confident about handling complex/challenging situations independently .
• Ability to take a full project to successful completion . Ability to work on complex projects from scratch (i.e. from inception). Ability to plan, and create a roadmap, for a project.
• Can work in a collaborative manner in a complex, ever-changing, dynamic environment, while interfacing with cross-functional teams & people. Good team - player .
• Entrepreneurial Mentorship experience. Has led projects before.