We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to support the SNOW team in designing the right customer experience within the platform especially with custom applications developed for certain customers.
• UI / UX Design
• Software Development and User Experience
• gathering user requirements
• designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
• Experience with design software and wireframe tools with a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
We are entrepreneurs in disruptive technology, at Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. Digital Transformakers, we are 6,700+ professionals across EMEA dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battle. We improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We advise our clients and build IT infrastructure for digital, making sure people are along for the ride.
Devoteam Middle East, we are the region's leading consulting firm delivering innovative Business & Technology Consulting & Solutions. Our 14 years of existence anchored in technologies that enables our clients business to flourish, accordingly our focus is to help our clients' win the digital battle, adapted to our clients business challenges, with a unique consideration to its impact on their systems and structures.
To know more about us, please visit: www.devoteam.com
• Strong academic background such as a Bachelor s or Master s degree in a CS, MIS, CNS.
• More than 10 years of experience
• Fluent English and Arabic
• Information Security certification such as CISSP, ECSA, ISO27001 or CISA that establishes credibility and capability in the Information Security market
• Knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SABSA)
• Any project or program management certification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMI, MSP)
• Experience working in a cyber security services organization of any type
• Knowledge of security technologies (e.g. AV, SIEM, IDM, IPS, F/W, SSO, DLP, SOC)
• Knowledge of security assessment frameworks (e.g. threat modelling, controls assessment, risk assessment)