The Vibration Analyst Engineer is responsible for the following:
• Performing Vibration Analysis on various rotating equipment
• Analysing vibration performance and confirm failure root causes
• Setting up and managing the day to day operations of an Operation and Maintenance (O&M) project.
• Assisting all technical (Mechanical and Electrical/Electronic) teams in troubleshooting and diagnosis whenever needed.
• Scheduling, planning and executing all work orders.
• Monitoring the performance of the O&M operation ensuring all KPIs are achieved.
• Providing the necessary reports to Management.
• Set up and Manage the day to day operation of an O&M project by performing the following:
o Establish an operation consisting of but not limited to the following entities:
Quality & Safety
o Review and study all equipment and systems to be operated and maintained.
o Retrieve all documentation including drawings, manuals, procedures, maintenance instructions and recommendations relevant to the equipment and systems to be maintained.
o Organize maintenance teams in different configurations capable of attending to electro-mechanical, HVAC and electronic failures.
o Organize Maintenance Planning by:
Defining, planning and scheduling all maintenance tasks related to all equipment within the facility/premises ensuring all tasks are performed as per OEM recommendations.
Defining, planning and scheduling all condition-based monitoring tasks related to all equipment.
Develop the necessary procedures and work instructions.
o Defining the critical/first line spare parts needed to maintain critical equipment operational at all times.
o Defining the technical, quality and HSE training required for different levels of personnel prior to the start of the project. Ensure all induction training is completed prior mobilization and handover/takeover.
o Preparing the necessary documentation for handover of equipment.
o Define the necessary internal KPIs.
o Ensure all contractual SLAs and KPIs are strictly met.
o Provide the necessary reports to clients on regular basis.
o Attend to client requests ensuring all are met in timely manner.
• Provide the necessary guidance and support to Maintenance Supervisors ensuring they achieve their objectives.
• Analyze the overall projects performance relevant to maintenance taking necessary remedial action to improve the performance on quarterly and yearly basis.
• Make necessary recommendations to improve the overall quality management system.
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Manage the overall administration of the project by controlling time sheets, issuing invoices, renewing necessary passes and permits, sending communications to clients, following up on procurement, initiate the workflow for renewing iqamas, licenses, etc.
• Oversee the well-being of company personnel in the accommodation.
• Attend to project personnel requests ensuring all personnel are satisfied and taken care of.
• Control and manage logistics related to company personnel.
• Achieve a clear understanding of the function and workings of all equipment and systems that fall within the scope of the project.
• Provide the necessary assistance to maintenance supervisors and teams by:
o Technically supporting personnel during troubleshooting and diagnosis of faults and failures.
o Issue the relevant technical training documents to all relevant personnel.
o Explaining to all personnel to different KPIs they will have to achieve and comply with.
• Develop detailed Inspection/ maintenance procedures for the project.
• Issue necessary technical bulletins relevant to equipment.
• Ensure all necessary consumables and spare parts are available all the time.
• Liaise technically and operationally with the client on daily basis ensuring all contractual requirements are consistently met;
• Monitor and assess the performance of all personnel on the ground.
• Work diligently on transferring technical knowledge to employees.
• Abide by all key performance indicators set by the company.
• Maintain a clean and tidy work environment.
• Provide assistance to maintenance teams whenever needed.
• Abide by company processes relating to:
o Quality Management
o Safety Management
o Environmental Management
o Complaints Management
o Health Regulations
• Maintain a high level of personal hygiene as per company policy.
• Maintain positive and healthy relationships with colleagues, supervisors and client representatives.
• Follow instructions provided by the supervisor.
• Strictly follow all security regulations.
• Holder of valid CAT II or above certification.
• 5 year proven experience in vibration analysis covering a wide range of industrial applications. Capable of troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems relating to rotating equipment without the need of any assistance.
• Minimum 5 years of proven maintenance experience covering troubleshooting of both mechanical and electrical applications.
• Conversant in the use of SKF condition monitoring tools (preferably).
• Previous electro-mechanical technical experience covering systems such as pumps, motors, pneumatics, hydraulics, controls, etc.
• Familiar with working in Quality Management System environment.
• Experience in setting up and configuring CMMS systems.
• Experience in providing training to employees of different educational levels.
• Experience in creating attractive and compelling PowerPoint presentations for training purpose.
• Experience in writing professional reports.
• Experience in exercising the authority provided by the Project Manager to enforce regulations on complacent employees.
• Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering degree from a reputable university.
• CAT II or above certification
• Physically fit.
• Clean bill of health (Physical and mental)
• Doesn’t suffer from any chronic disease (including but not limited to: Diabetes, Blood pressure, Heart conditions, etc.)
• Doesn’t depend on continuous medication.
• Good command of English language (speaking, reading, writing).
• Basic understanding of Arabic Language is a plus.