We are a British-owned and internationally acclaimed property developer based in Dubai, UAE. We have earned a reputation as one of the premier private property developers, both locally in Dubai and throughout the region. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
Over the past 12 years, our company has grown its sales and marketing channels throughout the region and globally, with a presence established in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkey and India.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with Award Winning Sales & Marketing Tools, A state of the Art Showroom featuring Dubai s only Virtual Helicopter Tour and Endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
The primary role for the VP of Digital Marketing is to oversee the company s Online Marketing and Analysis division to optimize online lead generation and electronic communication. This role is a senior level position and is responsible for developing and executing a digital transformation strategy across the enterprise to enhance revenue contribution from new prospects through higher conversions and existing owners with a greater penetration of reloads.
• Create and implement a comprehensive strategic plan for evolving the use of digital platforms to power up our current business and position the company to meet an aggressive expansion schedule.
• Oversee execution of SEM, SEO, social media and email/SMS campaigns to generate new prospects with an emphasis on lead quality and cost containment.
• Define client personas and customer journeys then construct the online programs and communication platforms to support these directions.
• Develop and mentor marketing managers and data analysts to ensure we have best-in-class team to execute VP s strategic roadmap.
• Collaborate with HODs in call center, direct sales, IT/CRM and Finance to develop shared KPIs and SOPs that will drive efficiency throughout the operation.
• Oversee the development of all online assets including corporate websites, owner websites, TFG App, microsites, registration pages, email/SMS templates and supporting technologies.
• Produce new dashboards to allow greater visibility into our key business drivers so quicker, better decision making can occur.
Desired Skill & Expertise
• High level of practical experience launching and managing global online lead generation campaigns.
• Successful track record of building and leading winning marketing teams by providing guidance, inspiration and motivation.
• Experienced in working with field operations to support roadshow/exhibitions and in developing marketing/communication programmes to meet the needs of each regional office.
• Proficient at developing KPI reporting and conducting analysis based on learned metrics.
• Practical experience managing third-party vendors and the ability to provide clear direction for meeting company expectations.
• 10 years minimum work experience in direct response marketing on an International level.
--- Masters degree in communications, Business Analytics or marketing
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing