Missions and Responsibilities
Reporting to the CFO, the Operations Controller's mission is to provide analytical information, quantify the impact of action plans, performs variance analysis, analyzes results and manages controlling referentials.
As part of our VIE graduate programme you will be trained by peers to understand the Air Liquide operations and production methods, its network of industrial assets (plants, pipelines, energy sourcing) and the contribution of advanced analytics and artificial intelligence in the Air Liquide business.
In particular, you will :
1. Establish accurate business reporting with diagnosis based on facts
• Reviews reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, requirements for capital, land, buildings, and an increase in the workforce.
• Periodically monitors, analyses and summarizes: profit and loss account, cash flow, balance sheet, investments and other specific indicators.
2. Coordinates result analysis
• Performs analysis on sales (price/volume/flow); measures impact on P&L
• Performs cost/suppliers analysis on purchased goods and energy supply (gas and electricity)
• Performs costs & variance analysis
• Reports results and gaps
• Tracks the efficiency programs