As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental Hotels Group properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000 bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 1200 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues, and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
Your day to day
• Provides customer service in accordance to standard operating procedures
• Clears and sets up tables
• Anticipates guests needs by following service behaviour
• Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up
• Executes cash handling and banking procedures
• Establish and instruct staff in cash security procedures
• Assists in the maintenance of service equipment
• Monitor standards of guest facilities and services
• Control stock and monitor security procedures
What we need from you
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for:
• Great communication skills
• Ability to work in a team and in different functions
• Warm and inviting personality
• Ability to think calmly under pressure
• Willingness to learn open-mindedly
• Passion of food and curiosity for something new
• Basic organisation skills in restaurant operation
What we offer
We ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you ll become part of the global IHG family and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.