On behalf of one of our international client, we are looking for a Water & Permit Section Head for Saudi Arabia urgently
• Shall hold a bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering with Masters and PhD in Environmental Engineering;
• Shall have over 20 years of experience in the field of permitting and or refinery, petrochemicals and/or mineral industry;
• Leads a group of environmental scientists, process engineers and technicians who are responsible for implementation of the environmental monitoring program for coastal waters, wastewater, irrigation water, groundwater, soils, hazardous wastes, solid waste, and noise. Provides technical advice to the company on water and waste issues associated with industrial processes, pollution control measures, emergency response plan and the impact pollution incidents.
• Must be able to review Environmental Permit Application (PAP) and other environmental reports submitted by the industrial facilities.
• The candidates who have previous Western experience of water, waste and permitting work with environmental regulatory bodies, industry or environmental consultants and in chemical industry preferably from refineries petrochemical/mineral plants as process engineer will be preferred.
• Good writing skills and fluency in both written and spoken English is a must and the candidate shall hold a valid driver s license.
Kindly contact me should you be in need of any additional information whatsoever.
interested candidates please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org