As an Accela Civic Platform Technical Consultant, you will be a key member of our new, exciting and fast paced multi-tier support team for one of our clients in the Middle East. You will be focusing on solving the day to day technical problems the customer and the users face. You will have good exposure to a variety of technical challenges and experiences. This is complemented by an expert oversight team which will help stretch your abilities and enhance your technical skills. You are an analytical person who can pay close attention to details and solve problems delivering high quality software.
Key responsibilities of your role:
• Involves in utilizing Industry best practices in development, testing, implementation, and continuous improvements of critical software and systems.
• Works closely with the implementation team, testers, business users, Help Desk team etc.
• Provides technical assistance as needed (code analysis, architecture analysis, etc.)
• Perform issue resolution for incoming issues from Help Desk via telephone, walk-up, and e-mail
• Perform issue resolution utilizing remote control tools and/or visiting the desk making necessary configuration changes or developing updates.
• Provide technical assistance, diagnose the issue(s) and provide resolution in a timely manner
• Possesses excellent communication skills to provide great customer service to all customers
• Prioritize and schedule problems and tasks
• Performs escalation of issues to the experienced project oversight or technical lead
• Records, tracks, and documents updates made to the system adhering to the clients processes and procedures.
• Communicate and collaborate regarding application problems and issues to management, IT team, and end users
• Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications interfacing Accela.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Required Minimum Expertise:
• Bachelors Degree or related job experience
• 5 years of continuous software development experience
• Ability to Interpret System Requirements, Architecture and Design
• 2 years of Accela Civic Platform experience (exceptions will be made on a case by case basis)
• Any technical certifications are a plus.
• Strong experience developing, troubleshooting and debugging third party interfaces.
• Team player who can build and maintain great working relationships with peers across organizations (QA, Development, PM, UX, etc.)
• Track record of delivering excellent customer experiences
• Knowledge of systems build and software integration
• Excellent problem solving, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically
• Ability to translate business or stakeholder needs into meaningful business and system requirements
Desired Technical Skills:
• Customer Support and Issue tracking tools like HP Service Manager, JIRA etc.
• JAVA 1.7 & higher, any messaging system, Tomcat, Linux, HTTP, SOAP/REST, Web Services, XML, JSON, Java Unit Testing Frameworks
• Knowledge of PL/SQL,stored procedures, schema design in large scale relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL. Nosql database design and optimization experience
• Good understanding & working experience in cloud computing platforms such as Amazon cloud, Azure Cloud
Remuneration and Benefits:
• Work with great people who embrace innovation and constant growth with primary Focus always on customer success.
• Competitive salary
• Medical coverage for you and your family
• 11 paid holidays; competitive and flexible paid time off policy
• Some travel paid
• Relocation paid
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, origin, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :