We are hiring a Web & Graphic Designer for a new dental clinic company in Dubai.
The candidate will play an integral role in conceptualizing, designing and implementing the company’s digital and printed marketing strategies and content. Other primary duties include developing and maintaining the company website and coordinating and overseeing the production process of various printed materials.
The successful candidate will have excellent visual design skills and will be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
The successful candidate(s) fulfills the competency criteria and has strong personal traits.
• Minimum undergraduate degree in relevant field
• Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
• Proficient in graphic design softwares such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
• Proficiency in SEO and SMM is a plus
• Proficiency in Photography and Copywriting is also a plus
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Excellent visual design skills
• Creative and highly detail-oriented
• Strong drive and ambition
• Ability to start within 1-4 weeks
Responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
The role is highly versatile with responsibilities across business functions.
• Conceptualizing, designing and implementing digital and printed marketing materials
• Developing and continuously maintaining and updating the company website
• Conceptualizing and designing printed marketing materials including company brochures and leaflets
• Establishing company design guidelines, standards, and best practices
• Developing creative designs and layouts
• Liaise with vendors, agencies, printing companies, etc. and overseeing overall production of printed marketing materials including leaflets, brochures, billboards, banners, newsletters, etc.
• Manage digital marketing channels and implement SEO and SMM
Salary and Benefits:
In return, we offer the successful candidate(s) an excellent benefits package.
• Tax-free salary of AED 1,400-2,000 (INR ~27,000-39,000) per month depending on education/work experience
• Annual performance-based bonus of up to 20% of annual salary
• Paid annual leave
• UAE Residence Visa
• UAE Labour Card
• Health insurance
• Free dental care
• Company laptop and mobile
• Comprehensive public transport card
• Professional training courses
• Significant career advancement potential
From initial submission of CV to ultimately joining the company, we follow a structured and transparent recruitment process.
1. Candidates submit CVs for our review
2. Fitment questionnaire is sent across for candidates to fill in
3. Apt candidates are scheduled for interview sessions including a case study
4. Background check of potential new hires is completed
5. Offer Letter(s) to successful candidate(s) is extended
6. Once signed, work permit from UAE authorities is obtained valid for 60 days and Employment Contract(s) is extended
7. Successful candidate(s) joins the company
8. In the first 60 days of joining and before expiry of the work permit, we arrange for the visa formalities to be completed; i. completing Medical testing, ii. obtaining UAE Resident Identity Card (Emirates ID), iii. obtaining Labour Card and iv. receiving work residency permit stamp in passport