• Knowledge in WordPress Plugin/Theme Development and Customization (Crucial)
• Fluent English speaker as the position requires constant communication with colleagues across multiple offices globally (Crucial)
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Experience in website server/database management with knowledge of the following (preferred): Google Cloud services, Plesk, Ubuntu, FTP and PHPMyAdmin.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Functional knowledge or hands on experience with Microsoft Office 365 and other Web Services (Mailgun, Sharepoint)
• Proficiency in troubleshooting PC, peripherals and software upgrades and general IT Administration.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications: