AMS is seeking a
talented, and creative mid-level web designer and video editor/graphics
designer to join our dynamic marketing and strategy team. We are looking for an
individual who is passionate about storytelling and design.
This is a role for
an imaginative individual with a strong creative sensibility, an eye for
detail, and the skill to bring to life compelling stories around often complex
related topics. In this role, you will be working closely with the strategy and
marketing team for the creative and development process from idea generation to
presenting final deliverables.
• Any relevant qualification
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Basic Knowledge 3D Software s
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Creative Suite)
• Database management
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Front-end web development
• Back-end web development including solution design and architecture
• Designing and implementing new websites in line with companies communication message
• Design and editing of video s for company website including social media platforms
• Updating of changes on company websites
• Ensuring the website is up to date with new technologies and integrated
• Be self-sufficient but happy working with other developers, following the team's conventions and processes
• Can work independently, focused and self-motivated