Well Work Operations Supervisor
You are here: Home
Jobs Well Work Operations Supervisor
Well Work Operations Supervisor
location : Abu Dhabi
Ref No :
1. Demonstrates HSE leadership at all times to all members of the WellWork team.
2. Reports all WellWork activities very accurately and on time.
3. Ensures that all WellWork activities are undertaken by:
Thoroughly reviewing the procedures developed by the WWE Engineer.
Participating in any planning meeting.
Adequately assessing the risk involved.
Ensuring that all service companies and crew understand the tasks at hand and understand any risk associated with executing the procedures.
Keeping continuous improvement I enhancement by incorporating after action reviews and lessons learned.
4. Supervises and coordinates the activities of service company's personnel involved in the provision of technical services and operations including but not limited to:
Slick line, electric line, coiled tubing, stimulation, well clean-up and production testing operations including; barrier installation and retrieval, through tubing fishing, production logging and perforating, well integrity diagnostics, zonal isolation, water I gas shut-off, scale removal and inhibition, surface and bottom hole sampling, well head repairs and any associated WellWork operations that may be carried out during the life cycle of a well.
5. Provides input to well design, completion & intervention programs I operations and logistics planning.
6. Monitors the execution of related programs, reviews progress and reports to concerned authority.
7. Investigates required resources including personnel, materials and equipment, for the safe and efficient execution of the work scope.
8. Coordinates with relevant departments for the manufacturing and or procurement of equipment such as crossovers, adaptors and specialized equipment to carry out the work.
9. Controls and ensures the safe and economic utilization I consumption of company supplied equipment and materials.
10. Ensures the safe and timely return of equipment and surplus materials to company's stores upon completion of related operations.
11. Safequards any re-useable salvaged equipment from worked over well (Wellhead, trees, etc.}, and avail them to the production unit.
12. Prepares daily progress reports including operations, materials & costs, personnel and equipment movements.
13. Liaises with field production supervisor for well site inspection and handover activities.
14. Validates invoices related to work carried out on company installations.
15. Visits next towers I work sites and reports findings to WellWork Operations Manager.
16. Keeps in close contact with the WWE Engineer supporting the job.
17. Provides administrative support, such as accommodation and transportation, for the personnel and equipment.
Minimum of High School Diploma. However, preference will be given to degree holders in relevant discipline such as Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 8 years' experience for 'Engineering' degree holding candidates or 15 years for High School Diploma holding candidates in relevant WellWork operations in supervisory role with an emphasis on land-based and barge-based operations.
Knowledge and experience in extended reach intervention applications (ERD).
Supervisory level well control certification (IWCF Well Intervention or equivalent for example).
Sound decision making skills.
Strong technical, operations organizational and planning ability.
Previous experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
Willingness and ability to coach more junior staff whose native language is not English.
Self-motivated, with strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills.