Our reputed client, a Government Oil and Gas Company is looking forward to recruit for the position of "Well head Tower Operator in Abu Dhabi; UAE.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Reporting to: Senior Well Head Operator
Operates panels on Wellhead Towers including shutting down/ starting-up, oil and gas well testing using Multi phase flow meters/test separators assigned to an Offshore Productions Area, field changes, Choke adjustment, Changes orifice plates as required, Pigging, Top up chemicals, collects oil/ water samples, conducts pressure surveys and carries out annulus pressure surveys.
(The Wellhead Tower includes Well control panel, Oil, Water and gas Well producers and injectors' X-mas trees, MPFM/Test Separators, Surface Safety Systems, chemical injection, F&G Systems and attached surface and Sub-Sea Pipeline networks, risers, pig launchers and receivers.)
• Prepares the Wellhead Towers for routine/ planned maintenance and carries out first line maintenance. Carries out infield oil/ water and gas pipelines cleaning and intelligent pigging operations.
• Inspects the Wellhead Towers on daily basis to implement field changes, collects Oil / water samples, conducts pressure surveys, prepares Multi phase flow meters/test separator for well testing programs and ensures efficient operations according to prescribed conditions.
• Records operating data such as pressure, temperature, levels of each wellhead tower including separators, scrubbers, gas headers and risers. Reports to Senior WHT operator/Production Supervisor of abnormal parameters and implements approved remedial actions.
• Operates according to established procedures, including start-up/ shutdown the wellhead towers and adjusting associated chokes to maintain the required levels, flow rates, pressure and temperature.
• Prepares the wellhead towers and sub-sea pipelines for maintenance as per the established procedures when required, accompanies the Instrument/ Mechanical / Electrical Technicians to brief the defects/faults ensuring safe preparations of the equipment for planned/breakdown maintenance and test such repaired equipment to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
• Informs Supervisor for the replenishment of stores stock items / chemicals necessary for operating the wellhead tower and sub-sea pipelines, checks consignments and endorses loading / delivery notes.
• Maintains adequate housekeeping according to Company's safety regulations. Mixes chemicals to appropriate ratios and prepares doses for injections into productions streams whenever required.
• Performs first line routine services greasing, lubricating, adjusting glands, tightening loose connections, changing filters producing weekly chemicals stock / consumption reports and preparing Isolation Confirmation Certificates (ICC).
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor, participating in training / developing new recruits / UAE Nationals employees / juniors.
• Maintains environmental protections by implementing the safe procedure for handling dangerous wastes and applying waste segregations procedure.
• Works in line with HSE policy and ensures awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by subordinates.
• Secondary Education Certificate followed by 1-year Diploma in Technical Trade.
• 3 - 4 years' experience preferably in offshore production/ plant operations including first-line maintenance.
• Good knowledge of English.
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :
Equipment Operations - Machine / Crane / Forklift