We are a wood furniture factory, currently recruiting for a Production Manager with previous experience within the Fit-Out and Wood industry.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Managing the projects in best practice and fulfill the organization's objectives financially and non financially.
• Responsible to understand customer's requirements and process the quotation on time with good prices to gain the customer's trust.
• Maintaining and improving the organization's reputation by executing projects as per customer's requirements and drawings
• Leading, managing and improving estimation, production, technical, purchasing, quality & safety, store, transportation, and marketing sections
• Recruiting, maintaining and developing the workforce for his sections
• Implementing the best practice in safety in all factory departments.
• Purchasing, maintaining and developing machines in order to fulfill the production needs.
• Must be responsible for managing all production activities from inception to delivery & Installation
• Liaises with Accounts, Estimation, Droughts man, Procurement, Logistic & site
• Production planning, Scheduling, Quality assurance, Health & Safety.
• Managing teams of Carpenters, Painters and maintaining the balance of workers in all departments.
• Meetings with client & suppliers
• Maintaining machinery & other company assets.
• Smooth operation, working closely with management to achieve goals of the organization
• Providing daily work report with photos to management.
• Reviewing the work performance of a subordinate.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least