The incumbent shall provide necessary assistance and liaison with the Well Services Project Manager in all matter relating to daily operational, management, and business development activities including but not limited:
• Demonstrate a clear commitment to HSEQ Policy matter thru implementation, establishment, and investigation of all HSEQ policy and procedure requirements.
• Maintain and control equipment maintenance and quality control documents, thorough out the lifeline of each equipment including but not limited to OEM certifications, Recertification, Calibration, Quality file,
• Making requisition for procurement and follow ups.
• Asset tracking and update in the online System.
• Plans, reviews, and analyzes quality related data.
• Identifies problems, offers resolutions, and performs reporting activities.
• Enhance company s services and capabilities by indulging in a continuous innovation and improvement vis- -vis with up to date technology.
• Control of all company assets, inventory, tools and stocks as per responsibility.
• Carry out procurement of materials, equipment, spare parts, etc. as per co. procedures and standards under Supervision.
• Conduct site visits to ensure efficient and trouble free operations of equipment and personnel.
• Present to Well Services Manager all reports, statistics and summaries pertaining to all activities such as site visits, self-audits, customer visits, monthly performance, weekly receivables, HSEQ performance on a timely basis.
• Ensure that each direct personnel perform their responsibilities as per the requirements of the Company s HSEQ Policy.
• Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
• Provide all necessary guidance and coaching to all direct subordinates during operations for a proper execution of the job.
• Under general supervision, responsible for leading local inventory planning meetings, setting and maintenance of material requirements planning (MRP) data,
• Running analytics to optimize inventory levels, and identifying and redeploying obsolete inventory. Role requires an understanding of inventory planning.
• Will interface with procurement, logistics and manufacturing customer service representatives to prioritize orders.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
• Must be proficient in the English language
• Must be graduate or minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
• Must have Intermediate Computer Skills
• Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Handling Skills
• Good experience in Well Services Equipment & Tools usage and maintenance
• Detailed knowledge of various API & ASME standards in regards to equipment certification and Quality management.