1. College Degree / Diploma in Journalism, English or Arabic
2. Minimum 11 years of experience
3. Highly proficient in written and spoken English (or Arabic), particularly as related to the requirements by the job
4. A good command of phraseology used in such fields as medicine, geology, petroleum technology and engineering
5. Adept in editing and re-write skills
As the successful candidate you will hold a bachelors degree in communications, public relations,
marketing, journalism, or a related field, from a recognized university.
You will have at least 10 years of experience in public relations, journalism, press or related fields, with a substantial amount in global locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Write and edit material for publication in the departments annual, bi-annual, quarterly, and monthly reports, committees, dialogues, and forums.
Proofread reports, abstracts, patents and other technical and scientific proofs in detail
Produce high quality content for multiple communication channels and audiences (i.e., R&DC publications, speeches, scripts, marketing, web, and social media platforms).
Create, assimilate, and convey complex technical concepts/material in a concise and effective manner to multiple audiences.
Communicate with scientists and pision leaders to become familiar with business strategies and research projects,
If you have not had a response within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
Type: Long Term Contract / Office Salary: Not stated
You will need to analyze detailed and technical information, strategies, programs, and technologies, and provide accurate and impactful material, which can be disseminated across the entire Company.
Posted: Tue 07 Aug at 13:17 Expires: Sat 06 Oct at 13:17