Assistant Resident Engineer role for Site supervision job as below.
Previous experience in similar project experience worked as ARE in completion of Water Pipelines (GRP, DI etc) and Pumping stations & associated works including Civil and Mechanical, Electrical and I&C works.
Job description, Key Skills requirements:
1. Responsible for ARE activities and report to RE on daily basis.
2. Assist RE in all supervision activities including support for Review of Contractors Project Schedule, interim Progress payment valuation and certification,
3. Monitor and control Contractors NOCs, work quality, safety and contract program.
4. Experience in Technical aspects of Projects for Civil, Pipelines and coordination with other discipline and direct Inspectors for supervision.
5. Executed 3 Nos similar Projects, completed and handed over.
6. Able to conduct design reviews , Method statement review and manage consultant team
7. Attend site inspections and coordination with Client personnel and Contractor and other agencies
8. Knowledge of current Kuwait Standards and work experience of MPW and MPW previous approval as R.E is preferred.
9. Strategy to communicate effectively with large multi-disciplined staff.
10. Lead the construction work supervision and drive the progress of Contractor and resolve design issues at site
11. Clear, concise presentation skills
12. Effective Management of Technical, commercial and resource issues
13. Driving License held in Kuwait, preferred.
14. Excellent communication skill in English and Arabic.
15. Coordinate to conduct meetings: Weekly, monthly and drive the program.
16. Provide progress reports & input to RE on Weekly, monthly reports.
Experience & Qualification
10 - 15 Years of experience in similar project work experience in Water Pipelines and Water Pumping station within Dubai, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar.
Bachelors in Engineering(Civil)