Established in 2006, Oman Drydock Company (ODC) is one of the leading and modern ship repair yards in the Middle East. Located in Duqm, ODC was set up by the Government of the Sultanate of Oman and is operated by Korea-based Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Company Limited (DSME).
The company has a strong vision to be the best drydock company in the Middle East and contribute to the growth of Oman. It works on the values of Teamwork, Best Quality, Environment Friendly, Innovation, Unity, and Community Commitment.
The services offered by ODC guarantee on-time delivery and quality. The key services offered include:
• Ship Repairs: It provides fitting, procurement, removal, fabrication, and painting services for different types of ship repair.
• Offshore projects: ODC provides tests, trials, engineering, erection, procurement and fabrication for offshore projects.
• Vessel Types: The company offers repair & conversion of various vessels.
• Conversion: The full range of conversion services include fabrication, installation, removal, trials, engineering, and procurement for:
- Crane Installation Jobs
- Life Extension Jobs
- Hull Lengthening Jobs, and
- Modification for Cell Guide Systems
The company provides career opportunities to talented individuals working with it.