Founded in 1967 by Paul Dubrule and Gerard Pelisson in France, AccorHotels is a worldwide leading hotel group and market leader in Europe. AccorHotels includes a wide network of over 4,100 hotels in 95 countries. In the Middle East, AccorHotels’ strong network includes 88 hotels and 25,843 rooms in 11 countries. Ranging from luxury to economy, the group includes a rich portfolio of 20 brands, each delivering a unique lifestyle and comfort to its guests in different parts of the world. Some of the brands include Fairmont, Thalassa Sea & Spa, Raffles, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissôtel, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel Mercure, Adagio, ibis, Jo&Joe, Mama Shelter, and Onefinestay. With more than 100 hotels opening every year, AccorHotels has achieved a leading position in Europe.
AccorHotels employs over 2,40,000 people with its 20 brands across the globe. The Group develops and unites its team around a common philosophy of ethical commitment and ensures to:
- Provide regular training for career development
- Offer the best benefits and working conditions to all employees
- Encourage open dialogue with employee representatives to improve their work life
- Create diversity and equal opportunity at work
- Encourage employees to innovate and adapt to the digital world
AccorHotels nurtures its talented workforce and is always on a lookout to acquiring the resources to develop its hotel projects with greater efficiency and flexibility, and enhanced profitability.