Just as a job seeker makes his / her CV attractive to grab the attention of prospective employers, prospective employers are also required to make their job offer attractive enough to get good candidates to apply at their organizations. A perfectly written job application will not only get you application from only those candidates who fit the bill but also give your candidates a much-needed understanding of the role and your expectations.
Here we have curated a sample ‘Accounts Assistant job description’ for your reference. You are free to alter it according to your specific requirements.
Also read – Teacher Assistant Job Description
Table of content
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be a part of the Accounts department. You will assist accounting officials and senior management in recording, reporting and managing company’s finances. You will also be required to provide administrative support and suggest ways for improving the overall accounting process of the company to Senior Accountants.
– To be a part of the Accounts team responsible for maintaining a well-organized and accurate Accounting function
– To manage day to day operations of the accounts department
– To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
– To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
– To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
– To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports
– To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed
– To enforce credit control
– To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions
– To allocate cash to different departments / divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it
– Educational Qualification Required: B.Com/M.Com
– Minimum Experience Required: 2-3 Years
– Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
– Thorough knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and laws & regulations
– Thorough working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases
– Proficiency in analyzing and manipulating huge volume of data
The requirements for an Accounts Assistant opening usually vary according to the size of the company or the industry. If you have any specific requirements in terms of gender, nationality, industry specific or immediate joiners, you can add them to the job description to ensure that you get selected applications from people who are qualified for the role and genuinely interested in the job.
Hire the best talent for your company. Post your job and get instant reply from active job seekers.
Find Latest Jobs here : https://www.naukrigulf.com/account-assistant-jobs