Galadari Brothers is a reputed global business conglomerate in the UAE that has introduced over 30 international brands in the region for over 50 years of its establishment. Founded by Abdul Rahim and Abdul Latif Ibrahim Galadari Brothers in Dubai, the company’s range of businesses is multi-national, multi-service, multi-product, and multi-industry, operating across the Gulf region, Australia and Asia. The company’s head office is located in the UAE and successfully conducts business activities in countries including, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Sri Lanka, Bahrain, and Oman.
With a significant market share in several industries such as Real Estate, Automobiles, Trucks & Heavy Equipment, Media, Food & Beverage, Engineering, Hospitality, and Industrial & Technical products, Galadari Brothers aims to expand further its operations across the UAE and the entire world. Owned by the Galadari Family and the Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD), the company’s subsidiaries include:
• Galadari Automobiles Co.Ltd (L.L.C)
• GB Equipment Solutions LLC – A Galadari Brothers Division
• Galadari Ice Cream Co. Ltd. (L.L.C)
• Galadari Printing & Publishing (L.L.C)
• Galadari Trucks & Heavy Equipment Co. Ltd (L.L.C)
• Galadari Engineering Works Ltd. Co.
• Galadari Hotels (Lanka)
• Palm Oasis Ventures Pty. Ltd.
• Galadari Services Ltd. Co- The Plaza Building
The Group has achieved several awards, such as:
- ‘Volume and Ratio Increase Award 2013’ by The Mazda Corporation for Galadari Automobiles
- ‘Developer of the year Award 2013’ by Dunkin Brands for record breaking number of New Store Openings by Galadari Ice Cream Co. Ltd. (LLC)
- Award given to Galadari Trucks & Heavy Equipment Ltd LLC for achieving the major market share progress in the Middle East
The company employs more than 4000 professionals from over 30 nationalities working across the globe.