- How to write an experienced Job Application Email
- “Things are turning for the better in the Gulf region thanks to large vaccination initiatives.”- Sharad Sindhwani-Senior Vice President-Naukrigulf
- “It is a struggle that will soon be over” – Khaled Al-Saqabi-HR Manager- Cameron Al Rushaid- Saudi Arabia
- “Live like there is no tomorrow.” Najwan Issa – Group Talent Acquisition Manager- NFPC – UAE
- “Reskilling and Upskilling is the key in the post pandemic world.”Abhijeet Sanyal – VP – Technology Staffing Services-Raqmiyat LLC-UAE
- “Utilize networking tools like social media platforms and job boards”- Hanin AbuNimeh-Head of Personnel- Al Jaber Engineering- Qatar
- “Seize any opportunity you have for learning remotely or on site”- Hussain AlGargoush, Talent Acquisition Unit Head, Rawabi Holding Group
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During a Virtual Job Interview
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”- Emma Davies, People and Culture Director, Masafi LLC
- Job Search Tips for Middle Level Managers
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2021
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
60% of recruiters predict step up in hiring on the back of new jobs during H1 of FY ‘20: Naukrigulf Hiring Outlook 2019
Naukrigulf.com published the results of its Semi-annual survey – ‘Hiring Outlook 2019’ which estimates the hiring sentiment of employers and consultants from the GCC region for the first half of FY ‘20. The survey was carried out among 258 respondents …
Growth Prospects replace Salary as a prime reason for a job change in the Middle East, highlights NaukriGulf Poll
Key Highlights: — 7% respondents said to be satisfied with their current jobs as opposed to a majority of 46.2% who is somewhat satisfied and unhappy at work. Another 35% respondents indicate high dissatisfaction and are actively looking for a job …
57% Recruiters Predict New Jobs to Be Created In UAE in the First Half of 2016: Naukrigulf Hiring Outlook Survey
More than 50% of recruiters surveyed in the recently concluded Naukrigulf Hiring Outlook, 2016 predicted new jobs to be created in the coming months. Last year in September, 53% recruiters predicted the same about second half of 2015. Tarun Aggarwal, …