What was the motivation for your last job switch?
- Better work-life balance 48%
- Better salary 34%
- Aspirational job role 16%
- Brand name 3%
6,092 VotesLoading ...
- 7 Important job search tips you should never neglect
- Factors to consider before changing jobs
- Top tips to ace your interview for a remote job
- “Living in the present, be in the moment” is something I abide by, no matter what I do”- Dr. Amit Singh-Head-Corporate HR-Aster DM Healthcare
- “Massive acceleration in digitization across sectors.”-Sharmeen Khalid-CHRO- Info Edge India Ltd.
- Are Soft Skills Important in the Workplace?
- Are you looking for ‘Gig Employment’?
- Don’t Miss Out: Top IT Skills in the UAE for 2022
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Interview Calls
- How to write an experienced Job Application Email
Most Viewed Article
- Email Template to Reschedule a Job Interview
- How to Write a Job Application Email?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to write Interview Cancellation Email?
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Write a Resume for a Fresh College Graduate?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai in 2021
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
60% of recruiters predict step up in hiring on the back of new jobs during H1 of FY ‘20: Naukrigulf Hiring Outlook 2019
Naukrigulf.com published the results of its Semi-annual survey – ‘Hiring Outlook 2019’ which estimates the hiring sentiment of employers and consultants from the GCC region for the first half of FY ‘20. The survey was carried out among 258 respondents …
Growth Prospects replace Salary as a prime reason for a job change in the Middle East, highlights NaukriGulf Poll
Key Highlights: — 7% respondents said to be satisfied with their current jobs as opposed to a majority of 46.2% who is somewhat satisfied and unhappy at work. Another 35% respondents indicate high dissatisfaction and are actively looking for a job …
57% Recruiters Predict New Jobs to Be Created In UAE in the First Half of 2016: Naukrigulf Hiring Outlook Survey
More than 50% of recruiters surveyed in the recently concluded Naukrigulf Hiring Outlook, 2016 predicted new jobs to be created in the coming months. Last year in September, 53% recruiters predicted the same about second half of 2015. Tarun Aggarwal, …