- Professional Cover Letter Writing Tips for Job Seekers With Samples
- How to Ace a Panel Interview Online like a Pro
- Improve Work-Life Balance While Working From Home
- Resume Tips to Land Work from Home Jobs
- The Most In-Demand Jobs in UAE During Covid-19
- How can freshers search for a job during the current crisis?
- How to Negotiate a Deserving Salary during COVID-19
- 7 most in- demand skills that you can master under 30 days!
- Spend your lockdown time productively by skilling up
- Tips to Ace Online Interviews during COVID-19 Outbreak
Most Viewed Article
- How to Reschedule a Job Interview over an Email?
- How to Accept a Job Offer over an Email?
- How to Write a Winning Job Application?
- How to Write a Request Letter for Experience Certificate?
- How to Respond to a Job Offer Letter?
- How to Write a Job Interview Cancellation Email?
- List of Top 10 Civil Engineering & Construction Companies in the UAE
- How to Write an Apology Letter to Reschedule an Interview?
- How to Answer the Interview Question: Where Do you see Yourself 5 Years from Now?
- Top 10 Companies in Dubai Popular Among Job Seekers in 2019
- Covid-19 and Careers
- Sample Job Letters & Emails
- Employment and Labour Law Updates in the Gulf
- Expert Speak
- Job Search
- CV Writing
- Career Advice
- Interview Tips
- Career Infographics
- Working in the UAE
- Working in the Gulf
- Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
- Naukrigulf EsPresso: The Team Blog
Naukrigulf Polls & Hiring Outlook Survey
60% of recruiters predict step up in hiring on the back of new jobs during H1 of FY ‘20: Naukrigulf Hiring Outlook 2019
Naukrigulf.com published the results of its Semi-annual survey – ‘Hiring Outlook 2019’ which estimates the hiring sentiment of employers and consultants from the GCC region for the first half of FY ‘20. The survey was carried out among 258 respondents …
Growth Prospects replace Salary as a prime reason for a job change in the Middle East, highlights NaukriGulf Poll
Key Highlights: — 7% respondents said to be satisfied with their current jobs as opposed to a majority of 46.2% who is somewhat satisfied and unhappy at work. Another 35% respondents indicate high dissatisfaction and are actively looking for a job …
57% Recruiters Predict New Jobs to Be Created In UAE in the First Half of 2016: Naukrigulf Hiring Outlook Survey
More than 50% of recruiters surveyed in the recently concluded Naukrigulf Hiring Outlook, 2016 predicted new jobs to be created in the coming months. Last year in September, 53% recruiters predicted the same about second half of 2015. Tarun Aggarwal, …